Thursday, June 21, 2007

First entry, Yay!!

Peace, dudes. This is my first entry.
Introductions ! I'm a guy and what can I say. I have never kept a diary before and am a personal guy. Ok Ok, the main reason I'm starting this blog is cos I've read and heard about affiliate marketing from many places and I feel I must share this knowlege with all of you!
Let's make this first entry, a book review. I picked up Affiliate Millions book by Anthony Borelli and it got me excited about affililate marketing and Search Engine Marketing.




It is such an easy book to read and it makes it possible for anyone with a basic understanding of computers to start their own affiliate marketing business, from registering in affiliate networks to promoting them via Google Adwords and performance monitoring. And lets face it, when a guy gets a million within a year from this business, eyes become wide open,jaws drop and saliva drools. So check it out.

Regards, Shaz

No comments: