Wednesday, August 8, 2007

anime talk

ok. ok. I admit it. I'm an amateur anime junkie. I do follow Naruto and Bleach quite closely, thanks to the power of the Internet. The top one for me now is ......... MACROSS 7 !!! I was just curious about the series since I love Robotech ( I still haven't watched the original Macross SDF which I plan to do soon ). I think I watched one of the middle episodes of Macross 7 and thought its weird that this guy goes around singing at the enemy. It turned me off for a while and I was bz with catching up on Naruto and Bleach.
Then, I decided to do a search on Macross 7 and saw the entry in Wikipedia, then I found this site
http://video.animeepisodes.net/ and after 3 episodes, I'm hook. Transforming jets, fun soundtracks, cooky characters, fun mysteries, big spacefights, what's not to like about this show. If you're into all this stuff, you should give this anime a go. Meanwhile, let me catch up on episode 12.
FIRE BOMBER!!!

Shazli

No comments: