Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Got emails from Vinnie and Cody

Hey guys,

I was so affected by Vinnie and Cody leaving so I decided to email them the following

Hey Vinnie and Cody,

I just got to know about you guys from several Yahoo
searches leaving, since they never showed the last
episode here and showing reruns. I've always loved
watching you guys build all the bikes from the very
first episode and the bikes were always awesome. I am
excited that you guys are following your dreams and I
am sure it will be successful. Keep those videos
coming on youtube so we know what u're up to :).

Your Malaysian fan,
Shazli

I didn't really expect any response but yesterday I got this response :

I can't thank you enough for your support and thank you for taking the time to write to me.you can't imagine how much it means to me to have so many great people behind me.The website is being worked on as we speak so please hold tight.Cody and me promise you some good stuff.We will be doing a online store as well to sell apparel.
Thanks again, Your friend
Vinnie

and another one from Cody

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us Shazli. Its nice to have people like you supporting us through our new journey.The website is currently under construction,but it should be up and running shortly so please keep watching...We will also have apperael available on the site..We promise to bring some creative new ideas to the industry!!
Thank you again for the support,
your friend, Cody
V-Force Customs

I'm really stoked about this and I'm pretty sure they'll be successful with V-Force customs. Good luck guys!

No comments: