Monday, October 15, 2007

Congratulations Dr Sheikh Muzaphar. The first Malaysian Angkasawan ( Astronaut ). Tahniah!!


From a Malaysian, we are proud of you. You are the First Malaysian Angkasawan in outer space. No matter what people say, you are a fully certified Astronaut and Cosmonaut with a year's training and performing all of those scientific experiments for the space agencies all over the world. I have been stuck at channel 588 for most of the time. I can foresee that you will receive a hero's welcome as you should.

Captain Faiz, you are also our trained angkasawan. God Willing, you will be our second man in space. The Prime Minister giving the go ahead, we hope this will happen and as a taxpayer, I would not mind my contribution for the next manned mission. Maybe you will be involved with the continually building of the ISS.

From the space race, we can see that this has made the national superpowers of today what they are and I hope this will happen in Malaysia. Hopefully, we will get excited to improve our scientific knowledge and also our social status. My imagination has run wild like making our own rockets, maybe launching our own satellites, who knows. I know this has been used so much but ...... Malaysia Boleh.

No comments: